It is known for its ability to enhance the brightness, contrast, and color of photos, resulting in images that are more vivid and detailed. There are some Google Camera Mod versions of 8.0, 7.4 or some lower version which can be found from the following download link. Search in the box for the exact version that you are looking for. If it is not found, you can leave a comment below and I will get it for you. Download one of the compatible apk of Google Camera for your phone and see how good or bad it is in comparison to the stock camera app.
Features to look forward to including Helio G85 octa-core chipset, 6.67-inch Full HD+ display, and a 5000mAh battery with fast charging. The handset has a 6.8-inch HD+ display, a massive 6000mAh battery, and a 64MP primary rear camera. The software is Android 10-based My UX which is clean and simple and close to stock Android.
This is necessary as implementing such complicated flashing is risky and may increase the possibility of soft bricking your phone. Besides, I always recommend our all Android users make a complete backup of their custom/stock firmware before executing any flashing process. Nandroid backup is considered a standard directory structure for backing up a perfect mirror image of any Android phone. Once your device is rooted, some apps like Titanium Backup can be downloaded.
Also, because AOSP is very barebone and lacks CPU libs and patches, it won’t even be able to boot on most phones in its stock form. However, manufacturers often stop releasing updates for the older devices. However, custom ROMs offer continued updates for the device even after its production has stopped. A ROM in terms of the Android OS is the OS interface, including apps and firmware that have been loaded into the read-only memory of the device. Users can change this firmware and interface by changing or updating the ROM. During flashing, users load the new ROM in a manner similar to installing manual updates to the device.
- For everyone else, we recommend finding a phone for sale that already has a stock Android experience.
- You’ll have no trouble downloading the latest and most stable Gcam APK file for your Android device.
- It also has no wireless charging, which has become an essential feature for many users.
- Most AOSP ROMs you’ll find for a specific device are stock ROMs that have been customized to remove some of the manufacturer/carrier tweaks and make them closer to the pure AOSP experience.
- The former will make your device recognizable by the PC in ADB mode.
So, Operating System and firmware both are the same thing and these can use any of them to such devices. It indicates the stock ROM internal memory or storage of a device that reserves the operating system instruction.